EFFECTIVE DATE: AUGUST 1, 2022
Welcome to the
https://www.nidecker.com/ & https://www.flow-bindings.com/ (the “Website”). Nidecker SA is after referred as ("Nidecker" or “we” or “us”) operates this Website https://www.nidecker.com/ & https://www.flow-bindings.com/ pursuant to agreements with Nidecker.
We invite you to read the following articles for further details on the Personal Data we process, the purposes concerned and the legal basis for this processing.
We process different Personal Data about you in different ways, such as when you buy our products, when you subscribe to our services, when you contact us by email or contact form, or when a contract (mandate, company, other) links us to you.
We may use the collected data for various purposes, depending on the data collected, for instance:
• To execute our agreement
• To provide and maintain our Website
• To notify you about changes to our Website
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
• To monitor the usage of our Website
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Nidecker may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law.
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data which may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• As well as other personal data that you voluntarily provide to us.
• We may use your Personal Data to provide our Service (for instance deliver your order) and provide customer support if necessary.
We process these data when you give us your consent or when you ask us for products/services. When you provide us with personal information on our Website, we use it to create your customer account, provide you with a service and optimize our offer. The processing operations carried out do not go beyond the purpose of the goal of the processing.
The payment processors we work with are:
The shipping data (surname, first name, address, etc.) that you provide us for delivery are transmitted to FedEx Express Switzerland Sàrl, in Meyrin (Switzerland), which is our service provider for the delivery of the product.
With your consent, we may also use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
The export of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format is possible at any time.
We store your data on secure servers, until you ask us to close your account, to delete it, you withdraw your consent to its storage or the purpose of storing the data expires. We may store them to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Switzerland, UE and to the United States and process it there.