erase bg
Hardgoods Apparels Bags Company

close x

close x

Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 form

Question : How often should I call or email to check on the status of my warranty case ?

Answer : Please keep the calls and emails to a minimum regarding your claim and always give your RA # when inquiring about your case. The less calls and emails we get the more time we have to take care of your case.

Question : Can I upgrade my replacement product to a more expensive product ?

Answer : Yes, but it will cost you the difference in price to get the upgrade.

Question : How can I get spare parts for my bindings ?

Answer : Try taking your bindings back to the shop that you purchased them from first. The shop should have parts to service your bindings, or, if they don’t, they can contact us and we can send out the needed parts to the shop. If this is not possible, contact NIDECKER or your regional distributor via e-mail. Include digital pictures of the broken or missing parts. Specify brand/model/size/year of your bindings and designate left/right, toe/ankle, etc… Provide your receipt for the bindings to us by fax or email. If your bindings are still covered under warranty we will send you the replacement parts free of charge. Include a shipping address and phone number. The address cannot be a PO Box.

Please bear in mind that parts for bindings more than two years old may be unavailable.